We own a spice company…so there’s a little extra pressure on us to deliver awesome seasoned potatoes on Thanksgiving! No worries……years ago we developed a guaranteed crowd pleaser and we’re going to share the recipe with you today!
So, we proudly introduce: June Moon’s Smoked Paprika Roasted Potatoes!
You can make theses potatoes in under 30 minutes and it serves six hungry guests. BTW – they’re a healthy, vegan, gluten free side dish.
2 pounds baby red potatoes
1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp of June Moon’s Smoked Paprika Seasoning (or, sigh, if you don’t have any: 1.25 tsp smoked paprika, 1 clove fresh finely minced garlic, 3/4 tsp sea salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and rinse the potatoes. Slice into symmetrical wedges about an inch thick.
2. Toss the potatoes in a bag with olive oil. Shake well until all the potato slices are lightly coated.
3. Add the spice to the bag and shake until all the potatoes are evenly coated with seasoning.
4. Grease a baking sheet and spread the potatoes out in an even layer. To get them crispy, make sure that the flat surfaces of the potato touches the sheet.
5. Roast the potatoes in the oven for about for about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through. They should be crisp on the outside, fluffy and soft inside. Season with additional June Moon Smoked Paprika Seasoning, if desired. Serve piping hot.